1:1 Mentoring: $1650 USD
2:1 Mentoring: $1200 USD
I offer 1:1 and 2:1 professional mentoring sessions at my Fort Wayne, IN studio. Each mentoring session is tailored to the areas that you want to cover. The beauty of a 1:1 mentor session is that you dictate EXACTLY what you want to learn and improve upon. Generally, mentoring focuses on perfecting your newborn posing techniques as well as your studio lighting. We will also cover session prep, parent posing, wrapping, prop shots, maximizing your posing & angles, proper camera settings & more. We finish up the day with editing and business mentoring: analyzing web presence, social media, pricing structure, advertising, marketing, accounting & book keeping.
DSLR camera which you MUST know how to operate in full manual
35mm or 50mm prime lens
Optional: macro lens, laptop for editing
Mentoring is not available to photographers residing in within 100 miles of Fort Wayne, IN or those who mentor/teach. A 12 month noncompete contract is required.
- Scheduling: Mentoring dates are mutually agreed upon based upon both of our schedules.
- Mentoring is an intensive one day beginning at 8:45a and ending at 5p. (Lunch provided at the studio)
- $500 retainer is required to reserve your spot, your balance is due no later than 10 days prior to your scheduled date. Installment payments are available.
- 2:1 Mentoring: Photographer is responsible for finding a mentoring partner
- Accommodations: Airport – Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) Hotel – Fairfield Inn and Suites 7737 W. Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46804